New launched competitive price 1000kg/h to 10000kg/h 94% heating efficiency gas fired steam boiler

Category : Gas fired steam boiler
Posted : 2015-09-09 14:22:50
Item : WNS0.5T/H-20T/H
Detail:New launched competitive price 1000kg/h to 10000kg/h 94% heating efficiency gas fired steam boiler,High quality & Good Price!
Ship to : USA/ UK / FRANCE / SPAIN / GREECE / CANADA / Korea / Russia / Pakistan / Africa /Australia/ Other countries, pls contact us.
New launched competitive price 1000kg/h to 10000kg/h 94% heating efficiency gas fired steam boiler
 

    New launched to the market competitive price 1000kg/h to 10000kg/h 94% heating efficiency gas fired steam boiler

    gas fired steam boiler,natural gas fired boiler,gas boiler prices

    WNS series 1~15T/H(0.7-10.5MW) automatic gas fired steam (hot water)boiler is horizontal IC internal-combustion three-return wet back fire tube boilers. The three return wet back design improves gas boiler heating efficiency into 90% ~94% .

    Pls check our Youtube link : https://youtu.be/L7k11OBcPGQ

    After get through gas filter ,pressure regulating valve,solenoid valve,butterfly bamper,boiler natural gas burner send the gas into boiler inner wave burning furnace. The burning temperature get to 1400 ℃.After convection and radiant heating ,the high temperature gas gets into second-return. The smokebox promote the third return ,third time heat transfer happens in the spiral fire tube .Fianlly ,the exhaust gas discharge into the chimney.

    The first return totally finish 55~70% absorption of heat ,the other 2 return finish 30%~45%. The Low burning furnace promise the steam capacity and quality,in avoid of water hydropenia and so on.

    Boiler gas burner shall configurate famous brand to promise boiler good operation:such as Baltur,Riello,Weishaupt,Bentone and etc. The electric panel can add the PLC control for you as request .

    Pls check out Youtube link : https://youtu.be/L7k11OBcPGQ

    Boiler wave furnace,spiral pipes,and high quality famouse boiler gas burner

            

    buy gas boiler,gas boiler heating system,peerless gas boilers
    Item title: *
    Email: * name: *
    Content: * Code: