Thermal Fluid Heater, Fluid Heating System Manufacturer
- Thermal Fluid Heater Very Low Maintenance And Very Long Plant Life
- Easy Operation
- No freezing hazard
High Quality & Good Price Thermal Fluid Heater
Our Thermal Fluid Heater Certifications
Yongxing Thermal Fluid Heater Reliable Quality
Yongxing Thermal Fluid Heaters with natural gas, a light oil, or dual fuel burner, can meet the demands of different industries.
Our boiler design with thermic fluid heater coil, the internal circulation is liquid thermal fluid oil. Unlike steam boilers, you never have to worry about the thermic fluid heater rust, corrosion, boiler scale, pressure, etc.
As China leading thermic fluid heater manufacturer, our boiler had obtained ASME, CE, A Class certifications. The thermic fluid heating system is very adaptable, we could provide customized thermal oil heater equipment and find the best solutions.
Thermal fluid heating systems have revolutionized process heating. It made a huge difference for the large, energy-hungry, and heavily manned plant majority industries.
Thermal fluid heating systems are compact, easy to use, and offer a saving in overall energy demand that is hard to beat.
Unlike a steam system, there is no change of state of the fluid with thermal fluid heaters, so no condensate and therefore no flash steam losses, no blowdown losses, or makeup water demand.
There is no effluent discharge and the systems are completely corrosion free, without the need for expensive chemical treatment. It all adds up to substantial savings for the operator.
If you have any requests, just send an inquiry!
- Yongxing welcome your visit anytime.
- Yongxing is near Zhengzhou airport, we will take you by car from there.
- We will guide your whole journey for Thermal Fluid Heater.
- We could take you to check nearby running Thermal Fluid Heater
Yongxing Thermal Fluid Heater Quality Control
Thermal Fluid Heater Definitive Guide FAQ
Thirty years ago, heating equipment design was the first choice, as it is highly efficient, plentiful fuel, and inexpensive cost.
Nowadays, fuel is more and more expensive, and your factory’s energy consumption and carbon footprint are high discussed. Though, You’d better reconsider the optional when you are choosing these aging heating equipment.
Among the lines of high-tech industrial equipment, the thermal fluid heater has been one of the most sought-after items by several companies that need high-performance heating systems in their production processes.
Among the greatest benefits achieved with the acquisition of the thermal fluid heater, one can highlight its robust dimensions and manufacturing in high resistance materials, which make it a piece of ideal equipment to withstand aggressive environments.
Before I go any further, I should mention that YongXing Boiler Group manufacturer both thermal fluid heating systems and steam generators. So the argument for Thermal fluid heating for certain applications is not based on our product inventory, but on our years of experience in process heating.
What Is The Thermal Fluid Heater?
Thermal fluid heaters are equipment that is created as a medium for the transfer of fluid, using heat as a means to convey thermal energy into a system. Heat can be transferred with the aid of the following fluids; Glycol, Thermal oil, and water, and are then distributed to areas of a blocked system that requires it in other to function properly. Yong Xiang Boiler Group creates and assembles all forms of reliable, strong, and long-lasting systems of the thermal fluid heater.
What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Thermal Fluid Heaters?
High-speed steam generators can be an alternative to fire-tube steam boilers, up to a few megawatts. In the following, the advantages of steam generators compared to the aforementioned boilers are described in a simplified manner.
Thermal Fluid Heaters Characteristics
- lower price (by 25÷40% compared to a steam boiler of similar power – the biggest differences are for devices of small power and high pressure),
- smaller dimensions,
- smaller space required in a boiler room (due to smaller size and conditions to be met by the installation site),
- smaller unit weight,
- simplified regulations for the issuance of operating permits and operational supervision,
- simple, and inexpensive operation of the pressure part,
- The short start-up time from a cold state,
- low standstill losses (i.e., maintenance in working condition),
- no thermal power losses associated with desalination and less frequent purging.
Institutions Using Thermal Fluid Heating System
- Food processing plants
- Rubber and plastics processing
- Rigid packaging companies
- Publishing and printing industries
- Wood processing plants
- Metal fabrication and finishing services
- Paper companies
- Textile industry
- Automotive industry
- Natural gas processing and transportation
- Oil extraction, processing and transportation, and much more
Elements Of A Thermal Fluid Boiler
- The vertical mono tubular design of excellent performance.
- Quick entry into operation.
- Equipment with multiple safety features.
- Suitable for all types of industry.
- High efficiency modulating burner.
- Natural gas, LPG, or diesel burner.
- Electronic PID temperature control.
- Easier and more accurate process control.
- Working temperature control +1ºC.
- Vertical construction that occupies less floor space.
- In addition, it can be located close to the consumables (pans, reactors, furnaces, etc.), reducing considerably the piping layout and, therefore, reducing heat losses along the way.
- Automatic, unattended operation.
- Very low maintenance costs.
What’s The Difference Between Thermal Fluid Heater And Steam Boiler?
In other, for a thermal fluid heater to function properly, it requires a connection with a furnace that will ensure that there are back and forth relay lines that can emit heat to more than one system. Thermal fluid is used as a channel for the passage of heat in the pipework.
Steam generators are also (but much less commonly) called steam generators, fire tube boilers, or water tube boilers. The purpose and use of these devices are somewhat different than that of a steam boiler of similar thermal output. This is due to the specific design features of steam generators and the conditions that must be met during their operation. The largest steam generators produce steam flows of up to 10 tonnes per hour.
Steam generators can be fired with natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, light or heavy fuel oil, and other liquid fuels. Burners and accessories are supplied by the boiler manufacturer. Electric heated generators are also available.
Thermal fluid heaters are developed to work with high-performance rates, the thermal fluid heater has high technology in the automatic ignition system, oil filter, temperature safety thermostat, and thermal oil circulation pump.
The thermal fluid heater is equipped with an advanced automatic temperature control system, capable of working accurately, according to the ideal working temperature for each application, ensuring all final product reaches the highest standard of quality.
Establishments that are more inclined to effectively make use of a thermal fluid heater are; the rubber, metallurgical, chemical, food, paper and cellulose, textile, petrochemical, and heat treatment industries, among others.
The heating of synthetic thermal oils and mineral thermal oils are the most usual applications of the thermal fluid heater because of its great resistance to operate in aggressive atmospheric environments.
It is common to find in the best thermal fluid heater lines optimal thermal insulation to guarantee the safety of the collaborators and three gas passages, favoring the optimization of the system through a more efficient dynamic.
The thermal fluid heater is capable of working at high temperatures ranging from 50,000 kcal/h to 1,500,000 kcal/h and can work at temperatures of up to 350 °C without affecting its performance.
It is worth remembering that as the best thermal fluid heater manufacturer, Yong Xing works in compliance with norms that stipulate standards to guarantee that the equipment has the quality and an excellent level of performance.
However for a steam generator; these devices have a water-tube construction (flame tubes with water are washed by the exhaust gases). The principle of operation is that water, flowing through a coil of significant length, is heated, brought to a boiling point, and to the saturation temperature corresponding to the required steam pressure.
The steam is then discharged through a pipe into the steam pipes. The coil thus functions as a water heater, an evaporator, and possibly a steam superheater connected in series. The water volume of the generator is small and the steam space is not precisely defined.
This construction means that the water flow supplied to the generator at any given time must be equal to the steam consumption. This requires precise synchronization between the feed pump and the burner, which is responsible for generating steam. The small water volume of the unit allows the water to heat up quickly and generate steam. Starting from a cold state can take as little as a few minutes. Therefore, these types of devices are also called fast or quick-acting steam generators.
Developing High Energy Efficiency Using A Thermal Fluid Heating System
A thermal fluid heating system (Hot Oil) is a factory-made system that requires the use of a specific heat liquid in the transferring of substances through the aid of a furnace. The necessary temperature needed to carry out this activity ranges between 320°F and 770°F.
Thermal fluids consist of thermal oil, water, and glycol.
The thermal fluid heating system can be used in several ways. Some of which includes;
- Warming up by-products of crude oil (petrochemicals), mixtures of chemicals, dryers, autoclaves, Ovens, and other instruments used in carrying out chemical processes.
- It is also used in circuit board press, and laminating press.
Merits of using a Thermal fluid heating system
- It does not require high pressure to operate.
- They can produce high temperature
- It requires less expense for its maintenance, although its pump and burner are to be maintained regularly.
Factors that ensure the proper functioning of the Thermal fluid heating system
- Proper analysis of the thermal fluids before use.
- Regular changing of fuels in order to discard residues that may hinder the system from operating optimally.
- Ensuring that the thermal fluid system is located in a place where the right environmental factors and resources to help the system function well are available.
How Thermal Fluid Heating System Produce High Energy Level?
A high level of energy efficiency can be achieved through a thermal fluid system by doing the following;
One of the basic requirements to consider before creating a thermal fluid heating system is where you want it to be located. For there to be a high level of energy efficiency, the thermal fluid system should be sited in an area where resources such as oil, gas, electricity, and solid fuels would be available. It also requires a conducive ecosystem and will help the employees flourish as they carry out their daily activities.
Utilization of pumps:
In order for the thermal fluid system to attain a high level of energy efficiency, proper utilization of pieces of equipment should be ensured to avoid wear and tear in the instrument which will lead to hindered progress as regards the set target.
When there is reduced pressure loss in the thermal fluid system, there is a decrease in the amount spent on utilities which in turn affects the overall cost of production, and then positively increases the level of energy efficiency.
Proper Utilization of Resources:
The Thermal fluid system is a system that is inexpensive. However, due to its low cost, individuals tend to be carefree when operating it leading to constant repairs and changing which later amounts to much money being spent on its repair. The resources spent in repairing the thermal fluid system can be channeled into other places that require either an upgrade or a new set of equipment.
Therefore, for the thermal fluid system to produce high energy levels, every resource must be properly managed and utilized, eliminating the need for unplanned expenses upon the system.
Regular and Annual Service
The thermal fluid system being a mechanical system will constantly require a regular and annual checkup in other for it to work effectively and efficiently. These regular checkups are carried out to ensure that no individual is caught in a compromised position, and becomes a victim of an accident that may suffice due to lack of maintenance of the system.
Regular and annual servicing of the thermal fluid system will make certain that high energy levels are produced by ensuring that all parts in the systems are aligned, and are functioning in the well-coordinated manner they ought to function.
The Right Personnel
Most times, systems tend to lose their functions and become desolate because the right personnel was unavailable to properly and carefully operate them. For the thermal fluid system to produce a high level of energy efficiency, it will require the right personnel with the necessary technical know-how to effectively operate the system and prevent it from getting damaged.
To get the right personnel, you can send an inquiry via our web pages or reach out to us through our mailing services.
Thermal Fluid Heating is based on a similar principle to a simple hot water system. It consists of a heater connected to carbon steel flow and returns pipework which can provide heat to one or more users or systems.
Instead of water running through that pipework, a thermal fluid – typically specialist mineral oils or synthetic-based fluids are suitable – is used as the heat transfer medium. Different fluids can be used to meet specific process heating requirements, making it a very flexible system.
What is Thermal Fluid Heater Best Suited to?
Thermal fluid heaters typically operate at up to 350°C at atmospheric pressure, it remains pumpable down to minus 20°C and lowers with special fluids, which makes it a solution suitable for a multitude of applications.
Advantages for thermal fluid heaters
- Closed-circuit surgery, no loss system 20% to 50 % less energy consumed to transport the same
- Quantity of heat compared with the steam
- Easy Operation
- No water treatment or chemicals required
- Reasonable and requires no specialist site function so can be sited near the user, meaning substantial savings in specialist plant rooms and distribution pipework
- Very secure
- No freezing hazard
- Ability to maintain constant temperature controller
- Very low maintenance and long plant life
- No liquid effluent generated
- Ability to operate at high temperatures (up to 350°C in standard form) in a simple closed-loop
- Lower overall exhaust emissions High combustion and plant efficiency
In conclusion, the thermal fluid system is a system that should be used more often than not, as it is an effective system that helps individuals perform multiple activities, with minimal need for maintenance, and a reduced level of pressure for its operation.